- Chinese American Citizens Alliance
- Green Party of San Francisco
I have the following significant endorsements from people who personally know my trial experience, management background, community work and racial justice leadership. Affiliations for identification purposes only.
- Geoffrey Francis Brown, the San Francisco Public Defender, 1978 – 2001. The only current living, former Public Defender of San Francisco endorses me.
- Rev. Ronson Ballard, Third Baptist Church, San Francisco
- Jason Bell, MS Director of Programs CSU & Professor, Criminal Justice San Francisco State University
- Jane Brown, Chair, Public Defenders for Racial Justice.
- Eddie Chin, Chinese American Citizens Alliance.
- Karen Chow, Professor, De Anza College.
- Petra DeJesus, Police Commissioner, Retired; former Deputy Public Defender, San Francisco.
- Lora Jo Foo, Labor Law Litigator/Local 2 Organizer, Retired.
- Noreen Fukumori, Graphic Designer.
- Professor Peter Gabel, New College School of Law, Retired; Editor at Large, Tikkun Magazine.
- Geri Lynne Green, Civil Rights Attorney.
- Kathleen Guneratne, Assistant Public Defender, Alameda County; Former Manager, Research Unit, San Francisco Public Defender; Former Staff Attorney, ACLU, Northern California, Litigation Unit.
- Elizabeth Hilton, Head Attorney, Complex Litigation Unit, San Francisco Public Defender.
- Arcelia Hurtado, Civil Rights Attorney.
- Mark Iverson, Criminal Justice Litigator, former Deputy Public Defender, San Francisco.
- Lisa Jaicks, Union Organizer, Unite Here.
- Lucy Junus, Inner Mission Neighborhood Association.
- Professor Chris Kanios, Professor, JFK School of Law.
- Karen Jo Koonan, National Jury Project, Senior Litigation Consultant.
- Samuel Kwong, Principal, ARCUS, Architecture & Planning.
- Stephanie Lacambra, Attorney at Law, former Deputy Public Defender, San Francisco.
- Cris Lamb, Deputy Public Defender, San Francisco.
- Therese M. Leone, Attorney at Law, Berkeley, CA.
- Wendy Lo, Retired
- Calvin Louie, CPA
- Ida McCray, Families with A Better Future, Retired Deputy Sheriff
- Prya Murad, Criminal Defense Attorney, former San Francisco Deputy Public Defender.
- Wilson Ng, Architect & Martial Arts Trainer.
- David Rizk, Assistant Federal Defender, San Francisco.
- Professor Susan Rutberg, Golden Gate University, Criminal Law, Criminal Trial Skills, Retired.
- Chris Schenone, Attorney at Law, former Deputy Public Defender, San Francisco.
- Sangeeta Sinha, Attorney at Law, former Deputy Public Defender, San Francisco.
- Tommy Tang, Vice-President, Membership, Better Housing Policies
- Paula Tejeda, Community Organizer, Owner, Chile Lindo, Mission District
- Richard Wada, Small Business, Non-profit Consultant.
- Qiana Washington, Civil Rights and Criminal Defense Attorney, former San Francisco Deputy Public Defender.
- Robert Wong, Chinese Six Companies.
- Valerie Wong, Floral & Botanical Design.
- Yeo Hock Wah, Graphic Designer, Yeo Design.
Unfortunately, judges are prohibited from publicly endorsing candidates for political office, so I cannot name them here.
Several attorneys and other staff in the public defender office support my campaign but fear retaliation if they are named publicly.
Do you like this page?